Thursday, March 10, 2011

POEM : All About Nur Hidayah


N- Nice the best word that I can describe you
U- Upset is nothing like you
R- Responsible is a sweet thing in yourself that I love
H-Helpful like my heroin when I have a problem
I-  Interesting is her characterious
D- Depressed is not suite with you because you are cheerful  person
A-  Angry change you as a hungry monster and I would run first
before you eat me
Y- Young but matured in making decision than me
A-  Aggressive as a commander you are
H- Happy and your smile make my life become wonderful every day
Nur Hidayah, friend with you are the best memory in my life.
Nur Hidayah you are always in my heart…



Our memories....
  



Pictures at last semester in
BEL120 after presentation.
                                                                                                
     Nice pose from yaya...
Sweet friends....hehe
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment