Sunday, April 10, 2011

 
                           PRESENT TENSE…
This evening my group has to present about Present Tense. My group members are Hazura, Diana and Umi. I’m feeling so nervous because this is my first time to start this presentation as a first presenter. However, this presentation help me to overcome my problem which afraid to talk in front of people. Our slides including of:-


Present tense describes
-what is happening now (at the present time).
Eg:
I am watching television now.
Present perfect tense
  The present perfect tense is used when the activities which began in the past, have continued until now and may well continue into the future.
Formed using : has / have + past participle
E.g:
  Mrs. See has mailed the letter.
Present continuous tense
They function to indicate the action which started some time in the past, is in progress now and will probably in end in the future.
Present perfect continuous tense
÷  Actions that started in past, continue to present and maybe continue in the future.  (Actions haven’t finished or have been completed recently)
¡  E.g. : It has been snowing all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment