Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today I have learned about Future Tense. The group that present is Amirah's group.Below are some information about Future Tense.

SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE :~
       The tense or time form of a verb used to refer to an event that has not yet happened or is expected to happen in the future
       Simple Future Tense  has two different forms in English: "will" and "be going to”. Although the two forms can sometimes be used interchangeably, they often express two very different meanings. These different meanings might seem too abstract at first, but with time and practice, the differences will become clear. Both "will" and "be going to" refer to a specific time in the future.

After the presentation Miss Zu give back the test paper..My result is average but I'm still thankful to God. I hope in my final I can do better and get a good result.InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment